Friday, April 01, 2005

Rain Rain and more Rain

You would think rain is a privilege in Seattle. Wrong. It rains just as much in Taiwan, but only worse. It is acidic rain not only damages your hair, but also interferes with my shopping plan.

Due to poor quality of rain, I do have to hold an umbrella during these days. (Wearing a hooded jacket is no longer an option) It is so inconvenient to hold an umbrella on the hand, my purse on the other, along with a bubble tea and other bags I previous purchased at night market. It is even more difficult to cut through the crowd and move on to the next spot, with all those stuff on my hands.

I am still trying to get used to the crowding in Taiwan. There are people everywhere and it feels like walking into a street fair everyday. It is important to get used to the feeling of having people around AND pay attention to my personal belongings at all time.

Ok, if I catch a thief who is attempting/stealing my purse, can I still run after him/her with all of those on my hands?

Anyhow, I would to have to wait for a sunny day to shop again. Stop raining!!!

2 comments:

Biochemie said...

How's the trip so far???

CinDy said...

Sweet, another person found out my blog…hahaha