Monday, April 04, 2005

15 Min Haircut

Almost forgot it. I got my 150NT haircut the other day. And my hair looks….shorter. The quality is not bad (you can’t expect much for a 150NT haircut).

What surprised me is that the lady finished cutting my hair within 15 minutes. I have not even touched my tea, read one gossip article in the magazine, but then my hair is done.

I am always confused when they asked me that kind of haircut I want. “Layer and shorter” seem to be my only answer. I suppose I got what I asked for.

5 comments:

Yang said...

wow... where is that?! i want to go there too... but do you like your new hair style?

CinDy said...

Hey, I thought you had a 150NT haircut too.

By the way, 150NT is just for the haircut, they didn’t shampoo for me.

I like my haircut. It can be better. But I didn’t spend much... can’t expect this to be prefect.

juiyout said...

Post your pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you can answer the question by saying, "I want the do that Nicole Kidman was wearing at 2003 Academy Awards."

Yang said...

No,mine was actually 250 NT,which I was happy enough... of course no hair wash service. but 150 NT? I thought they can only do guys' for that price?!

CinDy said...

Mahahahah I beat yang’s price.
Actually my dad got his haircut, at a different salon, for $200NT (including shampoo service)

I don’t have any photo. It is virtually the same haircut. My old hairstyle but shorter.