Thursday, April 21, 2005

Expecting a Fun Day of Photo Taking

Just scheduled my personal portrait appointment yesterday; I will be taking my first-in-lifetime portrait in one week.

Photo package will include full make-up, hair set, and six different set of changing clothes/themes, all will be provided by the studio. They will be taking 150+ photos and then I can choose 30 photos of which will be made into a photo album. They also give out a lot of goodies that will be made from those photos, including a keychain, a few posters, mini album and others.

My mom went with me and she helped me to “negotiate” a good deal. What surprised me was she encouraged me to take a set of “bikini” portrait. Haha, I am not sure if I am ready for that.

Anyhow, I will be expecting a fun day. Then I will be heading in for my dental surgery. > <

3 comments:

juiyout said...

OOOOH

I'm eager to see the result!

Yang said...

I wish I have time to take that too!! :-)

CinDy said...

will be happy to share that with all of you after I go back. :D