Saturday, April 02, 2005

One, Two, and Three Mosquito Bites

There are countless mosquitoes flying around and they all want to kiss me at night.

I have not gotten so many mosquitoes bites in ages. The interesting thing is I was not aware of their existence at first. I thought those red spots are acnes as a result of change in temperature or hormone problems.

After red spots start itching and anti-acne solution stops working, I finally realize those are not acnes but mosquito bites. I have at least 4 bites on my face and there is always new surprise each morning I wake up.

9 comments:

I Feel Good said...

he heh I like your post on this:)

CinDy said...

Hi lightspeech

Thank you thank you. I don’t believe we have met?? Where are you from?

It is nice to have your comment here.

Yang said...

It seems like you are not so used to live in Taiwan.. hahaha... I was just chatting with Rida the other day and we both thought you had great time over there...
However, doesn't that feel great to have a great meal in night market with less then $10?
How's your teeth?

CinDy said...

less than 10NT? where can I find that?

Yang said...

i mean less then $10.. US Dollars...-_-

I Feel Good said...

Hi Cindy!

I'm from Singapore. Are you in Taiwan or Canada? I just happened to surf around all the bloggies and stumbled upon yours. Anyways, come visit mine at lightspeech.blogspot.com

Nice to meet you:)

I Feel Good said...

oops silly me! Just read your profile. You're in Seattle, ya? Must be raining a lot there, huh?!:)

CinDy said...

Hey lightspeech

I live in Seattle, but I am currently on vacation in Taiwan. It is amazing how I can meet new people via blogger. This is cool; I will visit your blog next time.

Seattle rains often, but it doesn’t rain a lot. It is actually quite nice in spring and summer.

I Feel Good said...

Yeah, feel free to drop me a line! take care!

lightspeech