Saturday, April 09, 2005

Meeting My Old Classmate

Went to see my old classmate this afternoon. She also took two of her friends along. One is English major, the other is Japanese major. My friend is a German major. (It is interesting how they all get to know each other).


They are super good friends, it felt like an advanced level of our o ba sun club. They all understand each other *very* well. Even if they are making fun of each other, I still see the strong bonding of friendship among those three.

A thing I want to point out is the guy in the group is a such gentleman. He does everything for the ladies; no question asked. Wow, I have never seen a guy who treats his lady friends so nicely…in a long time. I wonder if most Taiwanese guys behave that way, but my classmate said that all her guy friends are like that somehow.


There must be a lot fun to go to college in Taiwan…Just by observing my classmate and her friends, I already envy that kind of environment.

8 comments:

Yang said...

有時候我也會這樣想.. 我因為沒留在台灣念大學是不是喪失了很多 但是 看看我大學四年得到的--> 你們大家 讓我覺得 我並沒有少什麼 應該說 因為大家同在外國 都住外面 因而更衍生出一種不一樣的感情 加上因為在美國 我們沒有班級 不像台灣有科系成班 因此 我們認識身邊的好朋友更廣 沒有局限在一個範圍
我覺得我得到更多...

juiyout said...

I should be an example of that kind of gentlemen, no?

CinDy said...

Yang – that’s positive thinking : )

Juiyout - I don’t remember if you did those things for ladies. But that gentleman was toooo nice, I bet no one can top that.

juiyout said...

Ah. Too nice as being excessively nice?

So is it good or bad?

CinDy said...

How can that be a bag thingy? I love nice guy...who wouldn't?

Add oil, push yourself to the next level. = P

Anonymous said...

Hello! 被我發現你的blog了! 我是
從Yang 那裡連結過來的. 你的照片
很好看ㄝ~~



Ricca

Yang said...

ㄟㄟㄟ... 你要"偷讀"別人的站還拖我下水咧...

CinDy said...

Hi Ricca
I don’t publicize my blog, but glad you found it. Please visit me often.

I don’t update as often as Yang does; I don’t post any dental info, either. hahahaha

BTW, that is my best angle. : )

Hey Yang,
looks like you check my blog often, too. (You posted right after Ricca). Sorry there hasn’t been much going on last week, but I JUST UPDATED. : D