Thursday, June 30, 2005

Sunny in California - Day II

Ah ha, it is kinda expected, but it is so nice to enjoy the warm weather here in California.

There is a huge shopping mall around my brother's place so I spent a lovely afternoon wandering in the mall. It is not like we don't have those stores in Seattle, but every store is wider, brighter, and comes with lower state tax. The only down side is their suggested retail prices are higher.

As a reminder, 4th of July sale is coming up. It is now a good time to shop. Express has“box deals" with items saved up to 70% off, so are other brands. Be sure to shop this weekend. My next target will be a new swimming suit. : )

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

放些照片吧!! 呵呵~~~~

CinDy said...

will do...as soon as I got some interesting photos. I have been shopping in the past few days.

Anonymous said...

哈哈~~~ 我也蠻想看你新買ㄉ
泳衣啦~~~ (羞")

CinDy said...

I am still debating whether I have the confidence to wear it. I wore it today under my tank top, but the tank top stayed on the whole time. Guess what didn't count, huh…

I won't post my bikini picture, but I am writing my trip update in a second, along with a few photos. Stay tuned!!!

CinDy said...

Hi Seri~
Welcome to my blog. Yes, I shopped a lot in the past few days.

are you in UK or Japan?

Glad to have you here. : )

Anonymous said...

user-adjustable font size
brand any element (text, graphics, URLs, banners)
easy to learn
video tutorials show you how
easily combine text, audio and graphic all-in-one
powerful WYSIWYG Text Editor
import pre-recorded voice or music file

Anonymous said...

##tappus##