Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Accident Happens

Bumped into a little squirrel on my drive home today. I was going to make a sudden stop but was afraid cars behind me could not react on time. (My insurance doesn’t cover for animal-related accidents).

My car slowed down (but not to a complete stop); it appeared to me that little squirrel (or squirrel-like animal) stopped for 0.1 second, and then it “intentionally” chose to ignore me and run under my car.

I wasn’t sure whether I run over it or not. I kept checking the rear mirror to see if that squirrel was still in one piece. I couldn’t locate the victim. Nothing. There was no bloody tire track, either.

One question immediately popped up in my mind after this incident. If this squirrel is dead today, will I be sad because I accidentally killed his/her life, or because I have to spend hours washing my tires ??

Geez, little squirrel, watch for traffic next time, ok?

6 comments:

juiyout said...

OK!~~

Anonymous said...

松鼠他們都慌慌張張的,然後
危機趕和視力也很差ㄉ說....

juiyout said...

美女 美女 美女!

叫妳很多次美女可不可以挽回今天的放鴿子事件?

天!我如果再對不起妳一次,我就‧‧‧

Yang said...

你就?????????
ㄟ 你這樣對Timothy 很不忠心ㄟ 搞什麼鬼呀 唉 枉費他為了你和他愛妻離婚了...

CinDy said...

Miss Ricca Beauty ~
I will forgive that little squirrel that almost tinted my tires. BTW, a few o ba sun and I are going to see a movie this Sat, do you want to come?

To the person who wore an ultra-cute bandana yesterday but cancelled dinner AFTER I arrived~
It is ok. I did not have to dine alone; otherwise you are a deadmeat !!!

To lovelyyang who we all love very much ~
Tim and his lovely wife are going on honeymoon. They are still VERY happily together.

juiyout said...

我當時在妳的眼中看到了殺意‧‧‧