Sunday, June 05, 2005

Gee, why can’t you tell me earlier?

Just as I am enjoying doing absolutely nothing in final’s week, I received an e-mail from the professor who is making “additional” suggestions for my project this afternoon.

Each suggestion takes a few hours to complete. The most ridiculous part is that I “specifically” asked him whether it is an important feature in my business plan back in early March.

His response, back then, was “No, this will not be applicable to your project.”

Apparently, he changed his mind today. It is ok to make changes, but I will be highly appreciated if he can be more decisive in terms of his expectation for this project. Working under pressure is not a pleasant thingy.

Finally, I noticed a trend. I feel hunger and eat more while putting my brain to work. I have been eating like every 2 hours since I started working. I must have consumed a lot of energy in the process. Um, never thought study and diet can go together. (that is if you can focus and forget about your hunger).

All right, it is time to search for some food.

3 comments:

juiyout said...

70% of consumed nutrients are used by your brain.

Your required food intake increases dramatically when you actually thinks.


Curiously enough, 99% of nutrients consumed by the brain turned up to be wasted. Full potential of brain power is hardly reached.

Anonymous said...

我每次唸書時也吃好多
一直吃 一直吃 但是吃ㄉ比唸進去ㄉ多~

CinDy said...

Was I using my brain? or was I trying to avoid studying?