Friday, June 03, 2005

Almost Done

Finally picked up my cap and gown today; I am one step closer to finish so-called student life. Not sure if I am toooo happy about that .

Prior to the pick up, I had to visit my professors who are in charge of the approval of my dissertation (that stupid travel website I have been working on for the past two quarters).

Fortunately, both committee members liked my project. Man, they better like it otherwise I can’t walk next week. . How bad would that be to order cap and gown but not able to wear it >.<

I will need another 2-3 days to fix some minor errors then I am officially done. Then I will devote the rest of my energy to decorate my gap. I am thinking about a long & sharp feather or something in that nature. This gotta be fun.

5 comments:

juiyout said...

could you decorate mine too?

CinDy said...

I will be happy to mess up your cap.

juiyout said...



聽起來好兇啦
欣帝姐

CinDy said...

let me put in this way. I am afraid to mess up your cap.

Have you already picked up your cap and gown??

juiyout said...

yeup, i picked up my gown and cap.