Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Sore and Beat-up

Have to admit that I am weak.

Feeling so sore and beat-up after tennis today. I started feeling tired after first 30 minutes of “warm-up,” my legs stopped functioning after 45 minutes and the pain continued to deteriorate in rest of my body after the game ended in an hour.

My right arm is half-dead and my shaking fingers were so weak that I couldn’t even press-open the shampoo bottle in the shower today.

Worse of all, I will ask for the same torture again next week . Hopefully I can hang on longer.

On a side note, is there anyone who wants to canoeing this weekend? We can do some practice before yang comes back.

2 comments:

juiyout said...

How fun!

I want to play tennis sometime.

Yang said...

Yes!! go practice!!!!!
so we can all go after I am back there..