Friday, May 27, 2005

Need to be Strong Again

So sunny today, it is only 80 something degree but this already reminds of the heat wave in Taiwan.

I dressed up nice to have dinner with Judy and Yee today. The food was ok. We then went to IMA after the dinner. If I remember correctly, this is my first visit to IMA since the quarter started.

Both Judy and Yee felt I lost a lot of weight, but seriously, I am only 2 pds less than my original weight before the trip to Taiwan. Does 2 pds really make a difference?

Anyhow, I am going to work out often in the next few days before quarter is over. Need to re-gain some muscle back and most importantly of all, be strong again.

5 comments:

juiyout said...

hey i thought we are gonna go eat on friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juiyout said...

you!! you!! you!!

CinDy said...

Mr. Busy

Thursday is girls' night out.

Check your voicemail first, plz, plz, plz.

Anonymous said...

大多數ㄉ人都是回台灣變胖,你怎麼是變瘦咧??

CinDy said...

It was easy. I had my wisdom teeth removed, i couldn't eat anything. Otherwise I would have picked up a few pds.

Have you updated your blog? Let me go check now.

Got any long weekend plan?