Sunday, May 08, 2005

I Deserve Good Food

We were planning to go to “Tasty” – a steak house for mother’s day.

Never been there before, but mom liked it. Sadly, we couldn’t find a parking spot near the restaurant, so we had to go to a different eatery instead.

That place sucks but the worse thing is that I had to finish the leftover for dinner.

Even the pudding I had for dessert is not the right brand, either.

This might not be a good sign but I have noticed that I become *very* picky about food in the past few weeks. I actually was complaining (and a bit pissed) because I don’t get good food today.

Ok, it is my surgery tomorrow. I might be off the blog for a few days. Wish me good luck.

BTW, remember to call you mom to wish her happy mother’s day. ( in case you forgot)

4 comments:

juiyout said...

After the surgery while the anesthetic still in effect, your mouth wouldn't like to close and can't stop drooling.

I think it looks better if you have two sides pulling out at the side time. I had just one side, and I looked like I had a stroke.

juiyout said...

Correction to the previous post.

2nd paragraph. 1st sentence.
"the side time" -> "the same time"

juiyout said...

Another question:

Did you deliver my comments to your hot friend?

juiyout said...

Please post something.