Monday, May 02, 2005

What a joke

Just when I was getting ready for my surgery yesterday, my appointment extended to next week due to technical difficulty with the “driller.” Can’t you believe that driller is broken on the day of my surgery? Is that a sign?

That means I will have another good week to enjoy food, gain weight, go shopping, and be “alive,” but one week less of the recovering time.

The funny thing is that the nurse messed up my x ray with another patient. The doctor almost gonna to pull 3 wisdom-teeth out of that misfortune patient. It is how malpractice takes place and what doctor insurance is paid for. hahaha

BTW, I might be flying back early this time, possibility as soon as May 19th. Hopefully I can recover within 2 weeks. See you guys soon.

6 comments:

juiyout said...

Cin.. can you add me to your list section?

Yang said...

AMY!!!! welcome to the blogger.... I will go to visit your blog as often as I can too!!
Have fun!

CinDy said...

Amy~
You didn't update today. I caught you!

Juiyout ~
Give me 3 reasons why I want to add you on my list, then I will consider doing so.

Only AMY and a few others call me cin, I would prefer you call me CinDy. Otherwise I will call you “Juju” to return the favor. Yeah, I think that would be very funny too. :D


Yang~
Don’t you want to leave this msg on Amy’s blog? Not sure if amy will read this comment on my blog. Anyhow, welcome AMY!!!

juiyout said...

Cin..

reason
reason
reason

CinDy said...

CinDy is going to select her photos in 3 hours!!!

Juju~
if you write that kind of answers on your exam, you won't receive any partial credits. Don't be so lazy, ok?

juiyout said...

Hah, could you actually take them photos home first?