Saturday, May 07, 2005

My life is now full of “project”

Never thought this project would take me so much time!

As many of you already know, I am building a travel site as my graduation project. After spending hours of photo-taking, I am in the stage of putting everything together.

Shortly after I built all the content in flash and ready to connect everything via Dreamweaver; something went wrong. Somehow copying and pasting commends does not like each other as I integrate scenes from different .fla files.

Anyhow, I had to go back and fix every little annoying .fla file to make them work. Unfortunately, the realization comes late. I didn’t discover the problem until building 20 plus .fla files.

It is when I figure “planning” is super duper important. I should have tested, tested and tested everything prior to building the entire content. (Considering I didn’t even know this program three months ago, I guess it is ok to make mistakes).

Minus the 2 week of my dental recovery time, I have less than two weeks to complete this project. Pressure is on.

I already ordered my graduation cap and gown. I better finish on time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! 後來我沒去那一家剪ㄉ說~
因為有點遠~~~ 你幾號回來阿??


Ricca

juiyout said...

ricca好懶

CinDy said...

Yang was right, you guys like to post comments that are unrelated to what i wrote.

I will be back on May 19th. I heard o ba sun have not had meetings for a long time.

juiyout said...

May 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!


A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...


STAR WARS Episode 三: Revenge of the Sith