Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Catalina Island: Day IV

Catalina Island is the highlight of my trip in CA so far. Never thought I would have so much fun doing outdoor activities on a small island; approximately 75 minutes ferry ride from CA mainland.













Driving the motor boat is the best part of my Catalina one-day tour. My brother asked me if I wanted to drive the boat and then handed me the wheel. The boat spun around before I figured out how to stay control and drive straight. I almost throw a few nearby kayakers overboard while learning the technique. Fortunately, I didn't kill anyone that day.



We spent the rest of day touring the island and everything went smoothly. The view was incridble. I would highly recommend Catalina Island to anyone, especially those who love water activities.

1 comment:

CinDy said...

hehe....let's do a wildwave trip after I go back.