Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Gingerbread Factory in Leavenworth

For the details about our trip to Leavenworth, WA, please refer to Yang’s blog.

What i am going to do is to introduce my favoriate ~ The Gingerbread Factory.
I highly recommend The Gingerbread cookie house in Leavenworth. The building is designed like an actual Gingerbread Cookie House ( the one they sell in safeway during chrismas), everything in the store is gingerbread-related or in gingerbread shape.

I actually went to that store three times in 10 minutes, each time I came back with more ginger cookies in my hands. Yes, it is THAT good.
The type of cookie I got is called “Skinny Dippers,” I ended getting a whole bag.

Some Info About The Gingerbread Factory

(509) 548-6592
828 Commercial Street

P.O. Box 315

Leavenworth, WA 98826

On the way home, we found a blueberry farm. Blueberry picking was fun, I am sure Ricca is enjoying our LOVE right now. : )


The German Town where Yang and I spent the afternoon out

The german-styled lunch but way too sour for me..Their potato is cold ><

Cool Lodge Where We Stayed! Wish I can move in there...




1 comment:

CinDy said...

I visited leavenworth on Christmas a few years ago; most stores were closed. (it was like driving up there for nothing)

It is so much better this time, but I didn't buy any souvenirs this time, either.

I ate a lot...that's for sure ^^.