Tuesday, July 05, 2005

OMG, I got my bikini line already!

The thing is… I didn't even stay for that long. Two hours of straight sunlight already showed me visible difference in my skin tone. As soon as I removed my bikini, the parts covered under my bikini are lighter, much lighter than that uncovered parts. The result is so much faster than what I expected.

What really pissed me off is that I forgot to wear sunscreen lotion in the section below my neck and above my belly. As a result, they turned red…and will be super dark tomorrow. ><

So here is what I have learned

  1. Apply sunscreen lotion evenly BEFORE wearing the swimming suit. That way I won't miss any spot.
  2. Even if the bottle says“waterproof," don't take their word for it. Always re-apply again after coming out of the water.

My mom worried that I will get too dark and kept on saying the color I have is good enough. She always thought Asian ladies look better in lighter skin and encourage me to stay away from the sun as far as possible.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, my dear Cindy, i wish i were with you there under the sun shine!! cause there are only sad rainy, cloudy days here....we need those sun shines in seattle!

miss you~~Rida

Anonymous said...

Rida 潛水終於浮出水面ㄌ~~~
我跟你媽媽ㄉ想法一樣 我個人
比較喜歡白~~




RICCA

CinDy said...

sunscreen...wear a lot of suncreen lotion.

To Rida: Because there is less sunshine in Seattle, people appreciate more when weather actually turns sunny.

Anonymous said...

怎麼沒有TO RICCA??

CinDy said...

hahaha...this is for Ricca, and Ricca only~

I used to like lighter skin, too. Well, as long as I am not too dark, I think girls look healthy that way.

I will go check your blog now. : P