Sunday, July 01, 2007

The famous I-phone weekend – love and hate of Mac products

It is not like I would ever purchase this overpriced item, but the introduction of I-phone somehow triggers my love and hate feeling toward Mac Products in general. I wouldn’t call myself a Mac loyalists, but I am deeply in love with my I pod and shuffle ever since the fist day I laid my hands on that sleek-design luxury. Shortly after the fulfillment of my music world, I went ahead and purchase a bigger price ticket item - Mac Mini.

I have to admit that I always wanted a Mac since my video editing days in college; however, it is not until nowadays that I finally decide to make my childhood dream come true. Unfortunately, Mac does get expensive when realize that I need to purchase more than one item to make her competitive with my current setting in PC. Of course, it is not like software programs are free with PCs; but my so called friendship has helped the big time.

After months of struggles, it finally comes to my comprehension that a good-looking mini is not going to be complete without the heart and souls of programs I love. It is just sad to acknowledge that I will actually have to pay for these software programs, one by one after all. Taking granted for the fact that there is no free lunch, I still have this sadness over this upcoming massive investment for the love of Mac and becuase mini looks so cute on my desk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cindy有沒有買appleㄉ股票呀!!!
以前都不知道你是apple迷耶~*

想你喔!!!!

西雅圖ㄉ夏天終於來了!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy~*

Eelmit said...

so what programs exactly do you need to make your mac complete?
run me down the list and I'll tell you where you can.. ahem...

cintopia said...

Amyyy: I should have bought the apple stocks BEFORE iPhone comes out. Too late now, why didn't i think about that earlier? But iPhone does look pretty awesome, though. It is not like i would ever buy it, but it is no doubt one of the coolest phone on the market now. Hum...


Tim: you are a such cool friend. I will e-mail you off the list. *wink* wink*