Thursday, June 28, 2007

Gas Price is going down

Finally, i see a more reasonable price of $2.99 per gallon on the sign this morning. Actually, nothing is reasonable these days. A big portion of my paycheck has been contributed to the oil society since as long as I can remember.

However, it is still a good feeling to know that gas price is finally coming down. Even though i still don't get to do another road trip in a short while, it is good to know that I will be able to save more on gas from now on, or at least for now.

Hum..maybe it will be dropped down to $2.89 when i wake up tomorrow? Hum..that makes me feel great just by thinking about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gas price is unpredictable.. so don't dream too big about it^^

hahaha~* come back often and get cheap gas at Issaquah's costco!!haha~*~*~*

Amy~

CinDy said...

Really? Issy Costco is cheaper?? It can't be....no way...

It actually costs more every time I drive back to Issy, though.