Friday, July 20, 2007

Folklife Festival

Finally, something interesting goes on while my friends are in town.

Folklife Festival is an annual event where music, food, and art come together. This is a 3 day celebration where you pay big bucks to enjoy greasy food, listen to live performance, people watching (or being watched in our case), check out unique homemade décor, homemade skin care product and accessories, or even get a splash of water from the water slide that runs into a public swimming pool - it is all the fun in one package.

The best part of fair? The tattoo!!! After convincing my good friend Amy to get one with me, this tattoo becomes the best part of folklife memories. Although it only lasts for 3 days, you have to be amazed by amount of attention I receive at work when showed up with this baby on Monday


The tattoo i loved - it is definitely better then that curly fries i missed.




Amy and I in front of The Depot Restaurant and Lounge where more live music continues.


As fun as it is, i still like the night market in Vancouver B.C. better, time for some serious shopping!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cin~~ it was really fun!
I wish the tatoo could have lasted longer so I can scare my parents haa~~~~


miss you oh!

Amy