Thursday, March 10, 2005

A Nice Afternoon Out with Yang

No one is updating these days. Oh well, I guess everyone is busy, I will write something then.

Yang and I went to Seattle Downtown today. And I found my first Starbucks. (Yes, I don’t know where the first Starbucks is…shame on me). They sell one of those cute Pike Place Market bears that are only available in the “original” store. I guess their apron started to be brown then changed to the green ones they have today. I should have bought a bear or at least took a photo of the cute bear. But again, I probably don’t need another stuffed animal.



The First Starbucks

Good thing Yang ordered her Vanilla Latte fast. By the time I took the photo and went in to the store, there was a group of 10+ students/tourists coming in after us.


Oh yeah, we also went to market grill for chowder. One important lesson I learned today is that chowder looks small, but they are filling. I ordered a medium yet by the time I finished the whole thing, I was about to throw up. ><




The Med Size Chowder


I am sure yang will post the rest of highlights so I will just post some more pictures here.




Le Panier - Fresh Bakery



Yang can't resist...that's what happened

4 comments:

Yang said...

為什麼你照片都看起來那麼美 好像拍美食雜誌的 哈哈 謝謝你ㄟ Cindy... 花那麼多時間陪我舊地重遊

juiyout said...

這樣講CinDy就一定很高興。

因為CinDy不就是在寫美食雜誌還是什麼的嗎?

juiyout said...

請問!

圓圓的那粒好吃嗎?

我想吃

CinDy said...

Thanks Yang, it does make me feel….very happy….hahaha. It is also my pleasure to go sightseeing with you. I had a great time, too. Thanks to take me out of boredom. I would be home sleeping if it wasn’t for you.

Juiyout: That cupcake thingy (whatever you want to call it) is super sweet. I guess that is why they made it so small. It tastes like almond…with a lot of sugar.
That French bakery is in pike street market; check it out if you have time.