Monday, March 14, 2005

I Hate Rash

So I was bored last night and saw a few beer bottles my brother left in the storage room. I knew I usually have allergic reaction to alcoholic drinks, yet I thought beer would be different…Wrong!

I was stupid enough to try half bottle of Corona Extra, felt dizzy and went straight to sleep with in an hour.

Next morning I woke up with rash all over my body. Good thing the rash is not on my face, otherwise I will cry to death.

Please stop me if you see me drinking or asking for a drink next time (cocktails or beers are now off my list) I have not tried wine yet…maybe wine will be different?

Anyhow, I need to buy another box of Benadryl Allergy pills before my next experiment.

5 comments:

juiyout said...

It all depends on the kind of wine, beer, or cocktail you are having.

Try everything and see if you are immune to anything.

CinDy said...

If you have seen how bad my rash is, you would agree it is not a good idea to try any drink in the future.

CinDy is in pain…

juiyout said...

if i were to see your rash, does that mean you would have to take off your clothes?

CinDy said...

You can see the rash…around my neck.

It is already Day 3 and it is STILL there. Really pissing me off.

juiyout said...

no wonder you stay at home