Thursday, October 25, 2007

Welcome Autumn







Before my Hot Springs trip to Oregon this coming weekend, I sacrificed my precious power nap in exchange for some fresh air during lunch today. Even without the luxury of green mountains, I feel fortunate to be in the proximity to colorful leaves and a mini creek. Best part of all, this spot is only minutes away from my office - a quick getaway from my otherwise chaotic morning.

Never thought that i would fall in love with autumn, but i have to admit that a colorful autumn without nasty rain can be quite attractive sometimes. Suddenly, living in the country isn't so bad after all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT there is a creek!!!!
Take us there next time^_^

p.s. pix are Beeeautiful~~~!
-Amy

CinDy said...

hahaha..once you see the actual creek, you would be like "oh..that's it?"