Sunday, November 18, 2007

Not feeling festive

Two days of straight rain in the desert city has somehow disturbed my otherwise peaceful weekend. Usually this time of year I get excited about holiday shopping and gift wrapping. However, i feel detached from all that year-end routine this year. Other than putting on a mini Christmas tree on my coffee table (the same mini green from last year), there is nothing else I wanted to do spice up this holiday season. Is it a sign of rapid aging, plus laziness combined with lack of creativity? or maybe i have come to realization that I can save some trees by sending an e-card instead?

Regardless of my lack of festive spirit, it is almost turkey day. I am very much looking forward to my day off. Yeah, that's something to feel excite about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cin~ I didn't kill any turkey this year!!!! Oh yeah~~^^

-a:)