Saturday, August 13, 2005

Ice Caves Today

The trip of this weekend is "ICE CAVES"...which I will depart in less than 6 hours. (Why is my place so far away from EVERYONE and EVERYTHING; Life is just not fair when you have to wake up the earliest.)

FYI: Yee already loaded the last half of the San Juan photos. I also transferred greenlake and singing photos, too. You know where the photos are located.

As a side note, I finally finish translating my graduation project (only the PowerPoint slides) in chinese. It took me three days of hard work. 最大的收穫是中打真的變快了

Ice Caves Photos Updates....
Those photos are in original size, they are pretty big, huh.


Inside the Ice Caves


With My Best Travel Partner


The Far View of the Ice Caves


My Favorite Shot of Connie

3 comments:

Rodger Tsai said...

喔?...從來沒聽過這個地方...呵呵...想必是個優美的好景點喲...^_^

Anonymous said...

下次來ㄍ全都是中文ㄉPOST 吧!!


RICCA

CinDy said...

Hey Ricca
what happened to your blog? It is …gone?