Wednesday, September 21, 2005

FYI: Chicago Here I come

CinDy will be in Chicago from 09/23 to 9/27; I am leaving this Friday and will be back on Tuesday.

Here is the rough list of things I would like to see or visit

  1. Sears Tower
  2. University of Chicago
  3. Magnificent Mile
  4. Reliance building (Hotel Burnham)
  5. Lake Michigan
  6. The art Institute of Chicago
  7. Lincoln Park Conservatory
  8. Water Pumping Station (visitor center inside)
  9. State of Illinois Center

This is going to be fun!!! Time to take some awesome photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN!!!




RICCA

CinDy said...

Still tired...Since my parents are coming back soon, I need to devote 100% of my focus on house cleaning. So much to do, so little time.

I miss my 8-hour a day beauty sleep already.

This trip was so much fun, even better than what I expected. The photos will be online in the near future.