Monday, August 04, 2008

so this is how it feels like to be in pain

We all try to stay safe, but accident happens once in a while.
When accident happens, at least we can hope for is to have one great story to brag about. Unfortunately, most accidents happen for stupid reasons, and I believe mine can top that list today.

so I already had this sore spot on my lower back after a long nap last Friday. After a few days without fully getting better, I figure i could twist and unwind that sore muscle a little.

Unwind too much, maybe?


When I was stretching in the bathroom this morning, i hit a spot that stuck gold and really made it worse. While I yawn like this every single day, i have never managed to cause this much damage.

How did this happen I am not sure completely sure, but now I know for a fact that I move around like a grandma. To add salt in my wounds, I had to use to my heating pad to in the middle of summer to smooth away the pain. As annoying as this might sound, somehow i felt "smoothing" somewhat after this steamy treatment.

Give me more heat, please...

No comments: