Friday, April 04, 2008

"After Hour" by Brent Heighton.

After Hours by Brent Heighton

Have you encountered a painting that speaks to you?
This painting is called "After Hour" by Brent Heighton and i felt a connection just like that.

There is just something special of this causal setting that caught my attention- whether it is the coffee aroma in Europe, or simply a cute couple having a romantic dinner together? Maybe it is combination of the two that once again triggers my dream and desire for a trip in Europe.

With current crappy Euro to dollar exchange rate, this trip is probably not going to happen soon. However, a Euro trip will always be on my to-do list.

As for now, i will settle for a cup of starbucks and call it a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you encounter this painting? It first looked like a photo to me, but then i realized it's a piece of beautifully-done art work! I can almost smell the coffee scent from the photo hehe..
-amy^^