Sunday, March 26, 2006

Cherry Blossom Again

Yup, that's right, it is that cherry blossom season again - my fifth year taking photos in this overcrowded tourist spot at UW.



To spice things up, I mixed in some Before and After photos. One thing I know for sure is the weather. It is definitely colder this year. But other than the people in the pictures, there really isn't that much of a difference. It is just as beautiful as last year, the year before last year, and many many years before that. This makes me wonder whether it would be my last year taking those repetitive photos??



This Year - Connie, Cindy, and Yee


Last Year - Yang and I

On the way back, I took a picture of Denny Hall, the oldest building on UW campus. According to the UW website, Denny Hall was first introduced in September 1985. This building was recently restored to ensure survival under future earthquakes. The safety measure has yet to be tested, and no, let's hope it never will be tested.




As time goes by, cherry trees, Denny Hall, as well as the rest of UW buildings will always be there to welcome the new generations. The scenes might get dull and eventually i will stop taking photos of those once known as "The Stunning Beauty." What never fades out is the remembrance of this campus - a place where i met most of my lifelong friends. This memory will always be meaningful and I will forever cherish that in my heart.

2 comments:

Yang said...

:-) hey Cin,
thanks for including me into your pic!!
I miss the cherry blossom at UW even though I took pics for the past 5 years too... lol

CinDy said...

you are a such important friend of mine. How can I not include you in my collection?